Google Marketing Services for Small Businesses
Being a business owner in 2022 presents unique challenges, but many businesses thrive off services like Google Marketing and Google My Business.Â
Whether you own a small bakery, plumbing company, or several warehouses, potential customers in your area are searching for the product or service you offer. However, with so much competition, it’s nearly impossible for a business to stand apart.Â
You can set yourself apart from the competition in many ways, but one excellent method is to have a free Google business listing. Managing this listing, however, creates another challenge.
Our Near Me Marketing Services team proudly assists businesses throughout the country. We can help manage your Google business listing and other crucial aspects.Â
What Is a Google Business Listing?
A Google My Business listing is a business listing that appears when customers search for a particular product or service. These business listings are like hubs, containing vital business information like:
- Your company’s name
- Contact information
- The business’s address or service area
- Business Hours
- Reviews from customers
- A summary or description of the business
When potential customers conduct a Google search, they first see Google ads. Below this section, however, are the three highest-ranking local business listings—known as the Local Pack.
Your and our goal is to help your business reach this status. The first step is to create the proper business profiles with all the necessary information.
Potential customers often pass by a business listing if it doesn’t contain essential information. Some strategies we use to help improve your Google business listing are:
- Making sure your website is mobile-friendly, as a large percentage of customers do their shopping online via mobile devices.
- Uploading high-quality pictures showing off your work. We can also name images with a keyword and targeted city.
- Helping you gain positive reviews from satisfied customers.
Do I Need a Google Business Listing?
Several methods can help you rank on the first page of Google, which we can help you with. However, many users still click on the Local Pack as they search for the services they need. This means that having a Google business listing is crucial for expanding your digital reach and growing customer connections.
Our goal at Near Me Website Marketing is to help you explore numerous strategies.
How to Rank on the First Page of Google
A good Google business listing helps draw more customers to your website. Unfortunately, with so many business profiles, getting higher up on local listings can take time and effort. Many avenues exist, including blog writing with the right keywords.Â
Google local service ads are another strategy many companies adopt. Let’s explore the benefits of using these ads to get on Google’s first page:
- You’ll appear at the top of searches:Â Your listing will appear at the top of searches with Google local service ads. As a result, hundreds, if not thousands, of potential customers will see your listing.
- You’ll have high-quality leads:Â Google will help match your company with potential customers. All of these leads can contact your team directly and schedule service. Additionally, a customer can book an appointment directly with you if they choose.
- You can showcase your company’s rating:Â If you have a high rating, you can proudly show it to leads, building trust.
- Google Guaranteed:Â Google Guaranteed shows that your company is trustworthy due to high-quality service, the necessary insurance and credentials your industry requires, and more.Â Â
How to Rank on Google Maps
Ranking high on Google Maps is another goal Near Me Website Marketing can help with. The tools for ranking higher on Google Maps involve improving your Google business listing and optimizing your content for local organic searches.
Businesses highly ranked on Google Maps tend to have a much stronger presence in their local community. This process may include the following:
- Sponsoring or hosting local events
- Partnering with other local businesses
- Supporting local organizations
Other vital tasks involve responding to reviews â€” positive and negative â€” and building backlinks from third-party sites. Check out Near Me’s Article on How to Rank in the Top 3 of Google Map Listings.Â
Let Our Team Help
At Near Me Website Marketing, we provide professional Google marketing assistance. We offer options like optimizing and posting on your Google business listing page. We can also help you manage your Google Local Service Ads at an affordable rate.
If youâ€™re a small business owner looking to put your Google Business Listing on the first page of your keyword search results, call Near Me Website Marketing at 660-988-4373!Â
Google Business Listing Optimization
- Full Google Business Listing Optimization
- 1 Post Per Week with Engaging Content and One Geotagged & Optimized Photo
- Geotag & Upload Up to 20 Pictures Per Month
- Local Map Citations Monthly
- Provide Replies to All Reviews
- Discounts for Multiple Accounts Available
Google Review Building Support
- We’ll Reach out to Your Customers After a Completed Job to Request a Review with an Additional Follow-Up Two Weeks Later
- Note: This service is an add-on service to our Google Business Listing Optimization Package only. $75 flat rate for up to 75 customers per month, $1/customer outreach after the first 75.
Google Guaranteed - Local Service Ads
- Help Guide you Through the Process of Becoming Google Guaranteed and Setting up Local Service Ads (LSA)
- Fully Optimize your LSA Account
- Manage and Log LSA Lead Calls
- Submit Disputes As Needed for False Leads
- Does Not Include Google Ad Spend (Recommended Minimum $200/week Budget)
Google Guaranteed - Local Service Ads Management
Becoming Google Guaranteed is a great move for every small business! Find out how you can affordably market your services in your areas on Google. Only pay for verified leads! Near Me Website Marketing can help your business become Google Guaranteed and professionally management your Google Local Service Ads.Â
Need a Custom Marketing Plan to Fit Your Budget?
At Near Me Website Marketing, we work with your budget! We understand that not all small businesses are able to start off with one of our recommended packages, so we can build a custom package suited to not only your budget, but targetting what you need most to help get your business seen online. In time, your business will grow and we’ll be able to re-evaluate your custom program to keep you growing strong within your budget!
Custom PackageThe Best Marketing for Your Budget
- Using your Monthly Budget, we’ll create a customized marketing plan for your business, focusing on what you need most.
- Custom Plans Are for 4 Months – Then we will revaluate your needs and budget to recreate a custom plan or move to one of our standard plans.
Google Pay Per Click (PPC) Ads
Interested in Google Pay Per Click Ads? Give us a call! We can discuss custom pricing for Google PPC Ad Management.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Help Me Set up a Google Business Listing?
Absolutely! We can help you set up a new Google Business Listing and also help you manage and optimize your current listing. Having the right information on your Google Business Listing is very important.Â
How Long Does it Take to Rank on Google?
This is another SEO FAQ we see a lot, and the answer is: it depends. However, the process generally takes at least a few months.Â
What are Google's Most Important Ranking Factors?
What areas should I focus on to get in the top map listings with my Google Business Listing?
- Correct Service Areas
- Business Description
- Geotagged Photos
- Updates (via Posts)
- Q&A Section
- And did I mention Reviews?
How is Posting on My Google Business Listing Helpful?
Google wants to see that you’re using their products. When you have frequent activity in your account via posts or responses to reviews, Google knows you are actively managing your business. With posting regularly, you can not only keep people informed about your services or different promotions, but it also will help promote the keywords you want to rank for.Â
Why are Reviews and Photos so Important for my Listing?
There are many factors that go into which Business Listings Google ranks. The two highest though are reviews and photos. The more activity Google sees in your account and the more “proof” you can provide Google that you are a legitament business, the better! The best “proof” you can provide is customer reviews and photos. Besides, having a large amount of strong reviews is the top thing new potential customers look for.Â
How do Google Local Service Ads Work?
Local Service Ads help your business connect with those looking for your services in your area. Google selects which keywords for each industry they will promote, and when customers search for “this service near me” you will show up at the very top of the page. What’s great about Local Service ads is that you only pay if a customer contacts you.Â
What is Required to Become Google Guaranteed?
Google offers a Google Guaranteed badge for local services. Businesses that are Google Guaranteed receive priority placement in the ad listing.Â
Requirements to become Google Guaranteed can vary based by industry and state, but all business would need to submit proof of insurance, licenses (as applicable), and complete a background check.Â
How Does Being Google Guaranteed Help My Business?
Google Guaranteed is like a big electronic billboard that shows up right at the top of the page when people search for your services in your area. This billboard will show your reviews and that you are a verified & insured company – enhancing your online authority. We’ve seen some great success with Google Guaranteed – Local Service Ads!
How Do I Get Started with Google Guaranteed - Local Service Ads?
To get started with Google’s Local Service Ads, give us a call! We can help get you started and walk you through all of the steps.Â
What if I already have a Google Local Service Ads Account?
We can still help you! All you need to do is provide your account number to us. If you were previously Google Guaranteed, but aren’t anymore, we can help you go back through the verification to regain that badge.Â
Small Business Marketing Services Provided by Near Me
We’ll help your business show up online for customers searching for your services “near me” in your area!