Small Business Marketing Case Studies
Looking for Small Business Marketing Case Studies with Real Results?
At Near Me Website Marketing, we understand the importance of a solid online presence and know how to help you achieve your online marketing goals. Many small business owners nationwide ask questions like, “How to get my website to rank on major search engines like Google?” There’s no one set strategy for increased ranking results, as many factors can help you attract more potential customers. Near Me Website Marketing is a small business marketing company with a proven success record to getting businesses ranked in Google’s “map pack” (top 3 map listings) and on Google’s first page for their services not only in their home city, but also in all their service area cities.
Website & SEO Marketing Case Studies
Google Business Profile Listing Marketing Case Studies
Blog Writing Examples
Want to Know More?
Feel free to give us a call, text, or email for more information! We’d be happy to discuss our methods and results for a variety of clients per your request.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SEO and How Does it Work?
SEO stands for search engine optimization, and its primary purpose is to bring more organic traffic to a website and its affiliated channels. SEO thrives off organic search queries and not paid ads.
Why Does My Business Need SEO?
Sometimes small businesses make the mistake of throwing tons of cash at ads. A good company uses various strategies to attract potential customers. However, a great business understands the importance of a sound SEO strategy.
The primary source of website traffic starts with a simple Google search. Therefore, a marketing strategy infused with SEO can increase quality visitors through better search rankings.
Why Isn't My Website Ranking on Google?
Your website might not rank on Google for a few reasons. Some of these reasons can include the following:
- You recently launched your website, and you either need to submit it to Google for indexing, or it needs to build up more authority.
- Your content lacks quality, such as not matching a searcher’s intent.
- You violated Google’s Webmaster Guidelines, resulting in a penalty.
Can You Use My Current Website?
Potentially, yes. It would depend on your website’s age (coding has changed over the years), who your website hosting company is, and how much work your current website may need to be fully SEO optimized. At times it may be more cost effective to build a new site for faster SEO results, or simply build on the updates over time for a more budget-friendly option. These are things we could discuss with you before getting started.
What Does Your SEO Process Look Like?
The process is easy! We’ll need some information from you to start, but once we get things going, you just focus on your business and snapping some photos for us, and we’ll do the rest! We’ll keep you informed every step of the way and answer any questions you have.
- First, give us a call! Let’s decide together whether you should keep your current website or consider building a new one.
- Next, decide which monthly SEO package you’d like to use!
- Consider adding some of our Google Services or other Packages.
- We research what keywords are important for your services and areas. Then we’ll send you a report showing you where your business is currently. If there are other keywords you’re wanting to rank for – let us know and we’ll add that to our SEO task list.
- Whether for your new website or on your current one – we update title tags, meta descriptions, focus keywords, and build links.
- We order citations.
- We begin on your weekly blog article.
- After 30 days of either your new website launching or our intial SEO optimation of your website is completed, we’ll send you another SEO report showing you the difference in the rankings. You’ll see what improvements we made as you watch your business increase in Google’s rankings!
- Every following month, we’ll continue to write weekly blogs full of SEO rich content for your keywords, build backlinks, and work on on-page and off-page SEO Optimization – plus more depending on which package you’ve selected.
- We always offer honest feedback and are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have!
How Long Does it Take to Rank on Google?
This is another SEO FAQ we see a lot, and the answer is: it depends. However, the process generally takes at least a few months.
How Soon Can I Expect Leads?
This answer depends on many factors! People looking for your services will look mostly at companies ranked in the top three Google Map Listings and on Google’s first page. Many people do not go past page one of Google. How many reviews you have and how good those reviews are play a large factor as well – not only on lead volume but also for Google’s ranking as well.
Things to Consider: How old is your domain/website, how competitive is your area, where are you ranking currently, etc. Generally speaking, established websites in a moderately competitive area can expect 3-5 months, where new websites and/or businesses in heavy competitive areas can expect 5-9 months.
How Long Should I Do SEO and What Happens if I Stop?
SEO is something every business owner should be doing all the time. It’s important to keep your website up to date and keep building your SEO foundation with new content, articles, backlinks, etc. Google’s algorithms and preferences do change.
Even if you are #1, it’s important to keep doing SEO to maintain your ranking. When you stop SEO, eventually your competitors will overtake you with their new and updated content.
Think of SEO as the foundation for your business. The more work you put into it – the more content, articles, links, etc – the stronger that foundation becomes. Google will showcase those business will strong foundations first.
At Near Me, we work with every budget. We want to help your small business succed. Life happens and surprise expenses come around – give us a call. We’ll work with you to keep your SEO going until you can get back on your feet!
How Do I Get Started with Your Services?
Give us a call, text, or fill out the form at the bottom of our website. We’ll be happy to discuss your marketing needs with you and find the right plan for your budget!
Small Business Marketing Services Provided by Near Me
We’ll help your business show up online for customers searching for your services “near me” in your area!
Website & SEO
Need a website created or just want to enhance your current one? We can help! We have you covered from logo designs, links, blogs, press releases, content optimization, and more!
We can enhance your Google Business Listing, create interactive posts, offer review generation services, and even help with Google Guaranteed – Local Service Ads or Pay Per Click Ads.
Having your business listed in online business directories is a great way to establish online authority with Google and have strong backlinks to your website.
Social Media Marketing is a great way to increase your brand awareness, connect with your customers about your services or promotions, and boost your sales.
Direct Mail & Email
Direct Mail allows you to target customers in certain areas while Email marketing allows you to keep your customers informed about tips and updates related to your services.
Blog & Content Writing
Near Me offers blog and content writing services with 100% original content! As Native-English Speakers, we can write strong SEO optimized content for your blog and website!