Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
A sound social media marketing strategy requires an optimized Facebook business page. Facebook is a top-ranking social media network for organic searches among Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) marketers.
Using this network allows your company to connect directly with your target audience. Adopting the right Facebook marketing strategy can help you reach more potential customers. By building your followers, you can create new leads and retain repeat customers by appearing in their newsfeeds.
However, social media marketing has complications, especially when you first start using Facebook. Our Near Me Website Marketing services team can help grow your small business.
Why Is a Facebook Business Page Important?
A Facebook business page has the following benefits:
- It is a cost-effective way to raise brand awareness.
- You can optimize content for desktops and mobile devices, creating a better digital experience for your followers.
- Businesses can access tools like Meta Business Suite, Facebook Events Manager, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Besides paid social media marketing tools, Facebook marketing can increase organic searches.
Do You Need to be Active on Your Facebook Page?
Every small business is different, and Near Me Website Marketing can help establish the right strategy. For example, some industries thrive more off social media while others rely more on a website optimized for SEO. Regardless, a Facebook business page must remain active regularly. So, businesses should adopt the following strategies:
- Frequently interact with your followers, including reacting and responding to comments.
- Always have the current contact information, such as phone number, business hours, address, etc.
- Regularly funnel followers to your website and services through posts.
- Experiment with paid ads to increase visibility to your page and main website.
Let Our Team Help
Facebook is a powerful social network a business can use, but you need an optimized Facebook marketing strategy for the best results.
Small businesses can learn more about the best social media marketing strategies by calling Near Me Website Marketing at 833-632-7631!
Basic Facebook or Instagram
- Engaging Weekly Posts
- Each Post Includes 1 Optimized Photo
Social Media Ads Management
- Engaing Weekly Posts
- Each Post Includes 1 Geotagged & Optimized Photo
- Social Media Ads Creation & Management
- Does Not Include Ad Spend to Facebook
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing involves engating your followers and other social media users by publishing content on your page and running ads on your social media accounts.
What is Your Social Media Marketing Strategy?
There are several steps involved when creating the right social media marketing strategy for your business.
- First, what type of social media platforms do your customers use? This will vary based on each business industry, where you are located, and the demographics of your targeted audience.
- Second, what are your goals?Social media can be used for a variety of things. Most social media marketing strategies involve increasing brand awareness, increasing your following community on your social media page, driving those followers to your website, and generating more leads and thus revenue. By identifying your goals, you can begin to outline your social media marketing strategy.
- Third, decide what content you want to publish and promote. Once you know your target audience – their preferences and what reaches them best – you can create the right type of content to your promote your brand. Should it be entertaining or educational? Serious and direct, or light-hearted and charming? Should you have images or videos? Know the right kind of content to post that matches both your industry and your targeted audience is vital to a strong social media marketing strategy.
Does Social Media Help to Increase My Rankings?
Social media doesn’t directly impact how your website ranks on Google. However, quality social media accounts and posts help build your brand. Additionally, you can funnel visitors on social media to your website.
Is Social Media Marketing Right for My Business?
Customers today don’t want to be “sold”. They want to puchase from familiar brands – brands they can feel like they have a relationship with. Social media platforms are a great way to focus both on the individual customer and the community as a whole. You are able to connect with them with engaging posts that help build brand awareness and incrase customer loyalty.
Why is Social Media so Good for Marketing?
Social Media is a great marketing tool! It’s easily accessibile and can be affordable for many businesses. It also offers the opportunity to reach billions of people across the globe, while interacting with people not only one-on-one but in a community style setting when they follow your page.
Small Business Marketing Services Provided by Near Me
We’ll help your business show up online for customers searching for your services “near me” in your area!